Wednesday 26 February 2020

Rainy Day Meet-up

Team Scamps
What a great day. We had a fabulous turn-out, and better yet, Mio's mom was on hand to wield the camera and take some fantastic team pictures and video. Look at those smiles.
Team Zombie

Team Sonic

Missing from group shot is Team Mio, working it close by.


 Video is an awesome tool.  Everyone, I always bring my camera, feel free to ask for a video of you. I learn so much from watching. Yesterday I thought Sonic was a little off, a little not into things. The video tells me otherwise, and gave me so much to think about, things to adjust, things to change for next time.  Anyone who wants a video, please ask.  These are good self-study tools, and of course, you can ask a member to hold your phone for you.

Here's what I learned from the video. I posted on Sonic's Blog, as this one is for the group, but you might have a peak if you like, you never know, when, or if, something will resonate, plus, I've included some super juicy nerdy training links therein.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing the Stouffville Dog Training Meet Up Group.

Introducing the Stouffville Dog Training Meet Up Group, a fun free and collaborative dog training group for dog peeps. Sonic and I are...